Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I arrived home Sunday afternoon around 2:00 local time to my best friends and mom waiting for me at the airport! I ran to give them big hugs! By the end of the month, I realized how much I missed my family and friends. My mom almost made me cry as she ran to hug me... I had forgotten that effect she can have on me! There is really no place like home!




I had an amazing month in Europe! The cultural experiences, classroom lectures, and company visits were learning opportunities I could not have received in Cincinnati. I not only learned more about my own culture, but I learned how to be observant, respectful, and adaptable in new places. I realized I can navigate a subway system, read a map, and communicate with non-verbals in restaurants and shops!

I now have a lot of reflection and writing to complete for my International Business class credits for UC. Once I am finished, I will be sure to share! Thank you for following my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment