Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 1: dromoland castle in clare county!



It's so beautiful in Clare County, Ireland! We just arrived at the dromoland castle. I feel like I'm a part of the princess diaries, corny analagy but true!

What a long trip! It was a three hour drive from Dublin, and thank god mike managed to drive on the wrong side of the road so far. Its such a strange feeling. I don't know if I would have been up for that challenge after our exhausting flight.

We are planning to refreshen up and grab a bite to eat. (My two hour nap on the flight was during breakfast, and I'm dying for any caffeine right now. We are then hoping to see the Cliffs of Moher and have dinner at a local pub, Vaughns. It's only 2:30 here now, but I think it'll be an early night for the four of us. Hopefully we sleep well and can see a lot tomorrow!

More stories to follow some much needed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment