Monday, December 5, 2011

The Countdown Begins

With less than a month to go, I am getting so excited for my month in Europe! The official countdown is 29 days, but who is counting anyway?

My official schedule:

January 3: Depart for  Rome
January 4: Arrive in Rome early morning
January 7: Depart for Toulouse
January 21: Depart for Barcelona
January 28: Leave Barcelona, spend the day in Paris
January 29: Return to the States

The first few days in Rome is a trip with friends. We are then meeting our class in Toulouse for a three week study abroad, which ends in Barcelona. We are staying with host families in Toulouse and in a hotel in Spain. Then, I purposefully planned a 22 hour layover in Paris on my way home to get another chance to see the Eiffel Tower in person! My three days in Paris last year was not long enough!

I am certain January 2012 will be one of the best months of my life! When will I ever have an opportunity to spend 26 days abroad again?

This week is exam week for fall quarter, and it is very difficult to concentrate on finance exams when I just want to order guide books and plan itineraries! Thank goodness I only have 29 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment